Explore the magnificent Hjørundfjord by speed-yacht and experience the dramatic, rugged and historically rich fjord landscape. On this smooth journey we also take you to a side arm of Hjørundfjord, and make a stop at Urke and/or Øye in Norangsfjord. Choose your activity and stop and see how the locals live.
This round trip takes you through the beautiful and somewhat hidden gem, Hjørundfjord. Enjoy the mountain peaks surrounding the fjord, as well as the pittoresque villages located on the shores of the fjord and get acquainted with the traditions of the local people. Onroute we pass the villages Bjørke, Leira, Viddal, Øye, Urke and Trandal. You may choose to stop at Urke or Øye for your own onshore expedition.At Urke the group may explore the village and its surroundings on foot. We recommend a walk towards Urke Setra, or just wander the street(s). In the summer you can hike the mountain Saksa – which will give you an unforgettable view of the mountains and the fjord. At Øye there is a historical fairytale hotel, why not get a refreshment by the fire or out in the garden.
- Where in Norway: Ålesund region
- Season: January to December
- Route: Ålesund – Bjørke – Viddal – Øye -Urke – Trandal – Ålesund
- Duration: 6 – 7 hours
- Group size: 8 – 10 persons
- Starting time: 10:00
- Prices: Tour price NOK 16 400,- (meeting point Ålesund). Equivalent to NOK 2050,- per person given a group size of 8 persons. Please note: we are not selling the tour per person
- Included: Round trip, three hours stop at your choosing and lunch.
- About the boat: Cruising speed 25 knots. Heated cabins. Toilet facilities.
- Information: Given by Captain in English
- Equipment: Proper clothing according to weather condition. We recommend to bring a windbreaker and comfortable shoes.
- Lunch: Served at Urke or Øye. During low season a light lunch may be served on board if there is no other option.
- Meeting point at town center Ålesund. Other convenient meeting points are priced separately.
This round trip may be tailored to suit your interests and preferences.